Friday 15 December 2017

Beating stress

Do you know you can apply "STRESS" theory to reduce stress?

I want to talk about beating stress today. You know life here in London is very stressful and I think topic's today is very useful for everyone because we can do something about it. Probably you have some changes in your life, maybe a big change or small change but instead of being afraid. I think you should have some positive and your attitude and think of change as a normal parts in the life.
Do you know maybe in London, the families are crowded into a small housing space, sometimes you would argue with your family, and I think try to resolve the disagreement with people is very important because you can build a strong relationship and keep commitment you have made. Sometimes, you are feeling alone and make some comfort, I think you can ask with the people you trust for help. That is important because if you have a bunch of friends, they could listen to you, you can release some stress through talking to them.

Actually, I find a funny things to help you could reduce some stress, by this words S.T.R.E.S.S, that's stress. How about, The word 'S', you can have  the SCHEDULING, yes, for example, you don't have a schedule too many things in the day, if you feel you are too busy, you can cut out one or two activities.
The next word "T" is TREAT YOUR BODY WELL, and experts says that do exercise can reduce stress and also if you eat healthy food, your brain and your body get the nourishment they need.
How about "R" is very important, its says relax, you can do some activities you enjoy or that relax you, you could read a good book or learn to new hobby, or spend time to visit a spa, shopping and that could make a good difference. And for me, I like play piano when I fell some stress and sometimes I watch some movies that make me laugh a lot
The word "E" is EXPECTATION I mean you can do your best and don't to do perfect and don't expect others to be too...because that will be release and reduce lots of stress for you and for the people around you
how about  the next " S" word is, stands SLEEP, I really really love to sleep so much to be honest, because sleep...if you get a good night's sleep, then it will keep your mind and your body in shape. And expert says if you sleep more than 7 hours, you will actually get tired, so don't sleep too much in the day, just sleep it when you feel enough.
And the last word "S" is SMILE , I always do this action, if you smile and have confident, you thoughts and your attitude influence the way you see things. If you are a negative person, you can actually learn to think in a more positive ways because that will make you feel comfortable when you are copying with stress.
Finally, I think we should take action and apply these tips in our life, so everyone can beat stress.

No comments :